ABE Heating and Cooling proudly sells, installs, and provides maintenance and repair services for Bosch geothermal heat pump systems.
How Geothermal Technology Works
Features & Benefits of Bosch Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Sizes available in 2 through 6 tons.
- Energy efficiency.
- Lower heating and cooling cost.
- ENERGY STAR compliant.
- Environmentally friendly – lower impact on environment than conventional systems.
- Dual density compressor blankets for quiet operation.
- Reliable and long lasting.
Save up to 80% on Your Monthly Heating and Cooling Bills
- A geothermal unit returns $3-$4 of heat for every $1 dollar spent on electricity verses a traditional gas furnace which only returns $.65 to $.95 of heat for every $1 spent burning fossil fuels.
In addition to the extensive benefits offered by a geothermal heat pump, there are also numerous financial incentives being offered in Colorado and Wyoming. There is a 30% federal tax credit for residential geothermal systems, and many local municipalities, state entities, and utilities offer further rebates or other financial incentives to home owners installing a geothermal heat pump.
We offer competitive pricing and financing with monthly payments as low as $150.
To receive a free quote on Bosch geothermal heat pumps and geothermal system installation services please call ABE Heating and Cooling at (303) 341-5701 or fill-out our online form.
Geothermal Tax Credit Available!