Earn up to $1,200 in Rebates
for Evaporative Cooling Systems
An evaporative cooling system can be up to 75 percent more efficient than a traditional central air conditioning system and cost half as much to install.
- You must be a residential electric customer of Xcel Energy in Colorado.
- Purchase and install your evaporative cooling unit prior to submitting the rebate application.
- ABE Heating and Cooling will provide the application.
- Have qualifying equipment invoiced and installed between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016.
- Rebate applications must be postmarked by July 31, 2017 to be eligible for the 2016 rebate levels.
Your rebate will take at least six to eight weeks to process after your application is received. Rebate applications are processed individually. If more than one unit is installed at an address, one application per unit is required. You will receive one check per application if approved. If you submit more than one rebate per envelope, you will most likely receive the rebate checks at different times.